One good thing that I noticed while scrolling on Facebook's pages is its header. Facebook's header bar remains on the Top of the page when we start scrolling to bottom and again merged into the page when we scroll the page to Top. For bloggers, Its very important to highlight some links, to show some notifications to the readers to get their attention. When bloggers need to announce some Offer, some Updation or some other such information, then these Always on Top header bars plays a great role.
Why to use a Sticky Notification Bar:
Every blog or website need to display some notifications or offers for its readers. And to make it most effective, this notification bar must be displayed on the page for the complete page view time. This can be achieved by using sticky bar on the top with floating or scrolling effect.
Some of the benefits of using a sticky bar:
- Readers can easily get attention to the announcements.
- Its the best place to tell your readers about Offers and coupons.
- You can mention links to your important Articles of blog in the sticky bar.
- You can place Subscription links in sticky bar to make good readership.
How to add Sticky bar with Subscription links:
You need to follow some steps to Add a simple and cool sticky Bar to blogger. Make sure to take a backup of your template before making any changes.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Template >> Edit Template.
- Search for </body> tag and place the following script code just above this tag.
- Now you need to add the CSS for the sticky bar. Search for ]]></b:skin> and place the following CSS code just above this tag.
- Now, You need to place the HTML code for the Sticky Bar. Search for the opening <body> tag and place the following HTMLcode after the <body> tag.
- Now, just change the Text in Red with your own links.