For webmasters, Using images and pictures on their websites, blogs is very common thing. As everyone knows that images are very important in making someone understand the idea about the article's theme. Sometimes Images will explain the things easily which you can't explain by words. As a developer, I prefer using images in any website or blog for many reasons.
Today, I am sharing some of the important aspects of using images within the posts on websites and blogs.
- Images for Good Web Design: Well, the first thing which any user or I must say every user notice about any webpage is its Look and feel. If the webpage got some good design, nice and relevant images in different sections, clean navigation section etc then of course the user will like the page and spends more time on the page. Nice Images on different niche make the user comfortable with the website. I think, relevant images should be placed in different parts of the page like- images on header, background images, logo image, images on buttons etc.
- Images make good navigation section: Easy and efficient Navigation pain is important for increasing traffic on the website or blog. Navigation links must be well decorated so as to gain visitors attention. And to fulfill this purpose images or animation effects should be used in navigation section.
- Images help in remembering things: It is easy to remember an image about some information than any keyword or text of it. Like, People will remember which post had the images of mountains, which had the stack of books, or which had the Taylor Swift's. So, it help people in finding articles for them easily.
- Images Make the post Interesting: If we write an article of about 700 words and don't provide a single image or video in between it, then most of the readers get bored. Or even reader's might now read it completely. So, to make the post interesting, relevant graphics, images, or videos must be embedded in it. Some times, funny pics make visitors to read some more posts on your blog which boosts your traffic.
- Images catch attention instantly: Getting attention of readers instantly is very important for any Blog's success. And Images are the building blocks to get attention of visitors. If we use some funny pics, or very relevant Images in the post, then I am sure readers will surely wish to read the post.
Instead of making views clear and easily understood-able about anything, Images are also important for SEO point of views. While Internal pages linking is most important for making users stay on your website, Images also plays a very important role in improving web site page views.
Facts about Images impact on Websites:
- The Posts with images get 80% more total page views.
- Most consumers are likely to consider the business as important if its related images are shown in public search.
- For eCommerce website- Image presence, its quality is most important for any product's business value.
- Visitors give more attention to the search result which has some image attached to it.
- Pinterest which is all about images is the third most popular network now.
- Best viewed websites are considered as nice ones.